Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Resolutions

The kids can get the car out and will be coming over here for the day. I still have to get my sister out but I will just have to go get her if necessary. Her house has to be cold because she always turns her heat back when she goes to work and she was out since about one yesterday afternoon and just got home around seven.

I'm not feeling well this morning and I think I am going to lie down. I still have this cold and that coupled with a lack of sleep has left me feeling bad.

I think the roads will be clearer by tonight and maybe power will be restored by tomorrow. I am praying for my power line to have a thaw! That ice is unreal. Looks like about an inch on top of the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.