Sunday, January 18, 2009

Momentary Respite

I am between doses. Oh my God! I am telling you, this is awful. The stuff I have to drink (I've downed the first 32 oz..) is hideous. I thought I was going to throw up. I had one last swallow that I simply couldn't swallow and I just looked at it and figured that that one swallow was not going to make or break the issue. It hasn't.

At about 5:15 I began the trips to the bathroom. Remember I had to drink 8 oz beginning at 4 p.m. every 15 minutes until 5 p.m. Then, I started going to the bathroom. I've been going about every 15 minutes since. I do apologize for grossing anyone out. It is not pretty.

I have to drink the next 32 oz. at 9 p.m. and I simply don't see how I will ever get any sleep tonight. I'm so hungry I could eat the boards off the walls and I am lightheaded. Probably from a combination of hunger and dehydration. I am drinking all I can but I just feel nauseous at the thought of one more swallow of anything. I've been drinking a glass of iced tea for the last hour! They said I had to drink 16 oz of a clear liquid immediately after each liter. Why that's half a quart more liquid and I don't see how they could possibly think I can do that.

Between potty breaks I've been clearing out old magazines. Not for the paper either! I'm trying to break my information addiction. It is depressing. I wanted to stop and see if I had read them all. I think there were a couple I may not have but I believe I had read them all for the most part. But I didn't allow myself a peek. I put them in a box to take to the library and see if they want them. They are all Writer's Digest magazines and they do carry them there. Anyway, can't hurt to see. I hate tossing knowledge that someone else may benefit from.

I'm trying to slim the house down a bit and I think I am making some headway. I still have some things I want to sort out but I need to get my storage cabinet that will store my sewing items done next. I can't really put it where I want it until it is done. I've asked Jerry to get the top done but as usual he never completes a task anymore. I just will have to do it myself I suppose. I can but I thought it he could do that when I'm at work and he's home, it would make it easier for me to complete my projects.

I'm going to stop now. I want a shower so badly and at my next little respite I would like to hop in there and hose down. I feel I need a dip in the horse trough to really do the job right. If one could only heat it first it would be very enticing to find one.

It's going to be a long night so I'll probably be back. I have been working on the stories a bit today so that is something else I'm doing tonight. I've been busy clearing debris this last week that I've fallen behind. Very annoying that is.

If anyone of you are on my Yahoo or MSN messenger, you might try and buzz me here and there. I'm not going anywhere I don't think . . . well, except to the bathroom. If I can I'll pop out and chat with you. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.