Today, I'm introducing Friday Facts. No, this is not a new feature of my blog. It's just for today and if you miss it you're just out of luck.
1. The sky is gray. A nice compliment to my mood. . .which is black.
2. I should be glad it's Friday. I'm just relieved.
3. I have wonderful friends. They're all in other states.
4. A week's vacation sounds wonderful. Reality starts the following Monday. It bites.
5. I have no plans for the weekend because the people around me are so screwed up they can't decide what they're going to do.
6. I would like to just get in my car and drive away without saying a word to anyone. Seriously.
7. I can't because I hate being alone but taking them with me would solve nothing. Leaving probably wouldn't either.
8. I took photos of the Moonflower vine at 10 last night. I have no idea why. They smelled good and were pretty.
9. I almost sat on the porch behind the vine. The chairs had water in them. No, it was too much work.
10. Somewhere the sun is shining, people are laughing, and joy fills the air. You got off the bus at the wrong stop.
11. I'm tired, depressed, and stressed. But you got that, didn't you?