Saturday, September 22, 2012

An Annoying Interruption

I'm working on posting photos and videos of my trip. I discovered in the process that the tabs on this blog, and this one only, were not working. I don't know why, they just aren't. The ones on all the other blogs was just fine. Nothing has changed since I left. I just discovered it by accident. I can't figure out what may be causing it.

So, I've deleted the menu bar at the top. I'll reinsert it later when I have time to figure it out. In the mean time, I'm going to put up a link gadget with links to all the other blogs.

It has been a long stressful day and I'm going to get a hot shower. I'm missing that hot tub terribly tonight. Really, really, really terribly.


UPDATED:
Apparently, there have been issues this week with blogger. For my friends who are new to Blogger, you can keep track of issues here: http://knownissues.blogspot.com/

My problem is at the top of the list. But no explanation as to why all other blogs I have are unaffected.

4 comments:

  1. First thanks for the link, as a newbie here myself, I will take any help I can get. Second, it's not good to be stressing so soon after vacation, it almost calls for another vacation. Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Matt! I hear you! I'm so dreading going back to work. It was so pleasant to just do things I enjoyed with no thought of problems, or work, or answering a phone. LOL, my cell didn't work have the time because the mountains effectively block the signals.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link, Cynthia! Hope you were able to get some rest!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.