Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pre-Vacation

I have to admit that it feels as if my vacation has already started. I don't want to do a thing, not even pack... and I have to pack or I can't go anywhere.

I spent the morning messing with blogs. Yes, yes, yes. Blogs. Mine. I got all my old site posts exported over as I said and stored in a backup blog that is closed to everyone. They're not even published really. Just in a storage mode. Nice.

What I have been doing is sorting out of that mess, my "writings" that aren't actually like my usual, boring posts about the craziness of my life. No, these are something much loftier.... so... I titled the blog Sudden Inspirations. It contains writings that were done spontaneously and tend to be of a introspective bent and generally spiritual in nature. There are also pieces of fiction and some autobiographical stories. I may add to it but who knows.

The link to Sudden Inspirations is in the menu bar above.

It is now right at 10 p.m. and I'm planning on pulling out around 9 a.m. in the morning. I've still got stuff to pack up. I was going to travel light but honestly, I realized I don't have a lot of casual clothes. Most of my stuff is office wear. So, I've got to go reevaluate my packing.

Once I loved traveling and even the prep time was a bit exciting. I've done quite a bit since Jerry died and no matter what I do, I still don't feel excited about traveling. I like the thought but honestly, I feel like I just want to stay home where I want really be happy either.

I'm headed off to bed anyway. Nothing happening here either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.