Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year... for real this time!

Well, then... I reckon y'all got depressed by my last post. That or y'all are still in bed after a night of partying! But you know, I gotta call it as I see it. And that's how I saw it yesterday. Oh, and today, too.

The new day has dawned and we have entered a new year. I hope and pray it is a blessed year for you. I've lets birthday wishes for some of you with birthday's coming up because as you know, I go back to work next week and it is going to be a . . . well, lets just say not pretty. I have no idea what my time will be like in the evenings.

At the moment, I've run out of steam on the house cleaning. Yesterday was the day for it, I guess. Now, I just want to sit down and do nothing. Jerry is in there sorting medications. He has about 20 bottles of stuff and some is so old it should have been tossed over a year ago. I told him to get rid of it or I would. His meds are sent from the VA and the seem to send too much at one time or they change a prescription before he is done with the first one.

I'm going to get back to work on the novels today. I would like to get about 10,000 words each on them before Monday. LOL! I'll let you know.

Everyone have a great day with your families! Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.