Monday, January 19, 2009

Old Man Winter Left His Calling Card

We got a couple of inches of snow last night! It is lovely but I dread going out when there is ice or snow. Much better to sit and watch it and drink hot cocoa. My son, Mike, called around midnight last night to get Jerry to MAKE me cancel my appointment. {Looks over glasses at everyone} I don't think so. I didn't drink all that crap and spend the night on the toilet to cancel for a bit of snow. I'll be breaking out skis if I had any.

I leave in about 15 minutes for the test. I can't even have water this morning. Tempted not to brush my teeth just to show 'em but they will be at the other end and it would be lost on them. So, everyone say a prayer this morning that everything is fine. I don't do drugs too well but I think I'll appreciate it better. Hopefully, everything will be smooth sailing.

I couldn't think of a submarine analogy.

I will be back later and let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.