Monday, August 24, 2009

Turning In

Something I rarely do at this time of evening. I think I'm going to bed. I'm so tired and I'm concerned that tomorrow my neck and jaw will be truly painful. I have been forgetting to do my exercises. It was easier when I had a coach but now, remember to do them is difficult because I get busy and in a rush.

Do I have to make an appointment for everything!?? How annoying. I was never a "by the clock" girl to start with. My middle name was spontaneous. It was what people liked about me. I could come up with something to do at a moment's notice. Toss me a few words and I can come up with a story. Give me a scrap of fabric and I will make something. Give me yarn, I'll crochet. But tell me to exercise my neck twice a day and what happens? I forget.

Anyway, I'm tired and can't take another minute. I always get a bit depressed when I'm this tired and so I'm going to bed. . . after I exercise my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.