Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

I'm on my way out to church but stopped because the coffee is still hot. As you all know, Sunday is the worst day of the week for me. Sunday was the day we would go to church together, have lunch and then, he'd have to go to work. But we'd have those few hours to see one another. So, by late afternoon,I've had enough.

I've been thinking that I need to change the routine and go on Saturday nights. My church has services Saturday night, Sunday morning, and Sunday night. I could go on Saturday nights but I seem to be so tired after doing stuff around here all day that I can't ever get there.

I do have an energy level problem and I don't know how I'm going to fix that unless the fibromyalgia gets fixed. I'm tired most of the time and after work of any kind I seem to just run down. Or maybe it is just here, at home I have the problem. I'll have to evaluate that idea and see if it is true.

The day looks beautiful outside but it is already 79 degrees Fahrenheit at 9:04 a.m. That is warm.

So, it is out the door now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.