Monday, August 17, 2009

OAK PARK CHURCH - Atlanta, GA

Link - Oak Park Church Podcast

My cousin sent me the above link to his (and my aunt's) church website so I could listen to their podcasts of services. I've visited their church several times and always enjoy it.

I didn't go to church on Sunday night but I did listen to their Sunday service.The worship service and preaching is on the podcast and you can drag the button ahead to get to the preaching sooner if you aren't into worship music.I am so I listened to the whole thing.

Tonight, I listened to last Wednesday night's Bible study. I agree with my aunt that her pastor is good. Grammy, this might be right up your alley as you obviously love the Word. This Wednesday night service was very good.

I've found podcasts to be rather interesting. You can get all kinds of stuff on podcast and many websites now have them. For people who may not be able to get out for health or mobility reasons, this is really be a great idea.

I'm not blogging much tonight. I'm considering going to bed early. My Monday was about a boring as it gets and that is never good. Means all the really crazy people will show up on Friday with catastrophic problems.

Maybe I'll watch something on Hulu....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.