Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Sunshine

The day looks very pretty out but I hear it is to be in the 90's today and over the weekend. I'll probably be spending it indoors if that is the case. Those temps here in the pothole of Indiana mean bad air quality. I have a stuffy nose already this week and it seems worse today. One of the girls here in the office has been hacking around and sounding hoarse so it could be a summer cold I've caught. I hope not. They're yuk.

My neck is bothering me the last several days. I've been doing my stretches but not as faithfully. Distractions keep interfering and I forget. I need to get over the the YMCA and talk to them about signing up again.

I have put together a nice laptop at Dell.... but it is ridiculously expensive. But, it's only money, right? I'm a power freak and I figure if I buy system a bit more than standard it will take years to be obsolete. Worked for us so far. My computers generally last 8-10 years. I still have the Gateway we bought in 1999. LOL, I do want one to take with me when I'm away from the house. If I don't write now.... I never will. Time is slipping away so very fast. . . . . . . . . . .

Well, back to work. Lots to do before five.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.