Thursday, August 13, 2009

Follow-up

It is late and I won't be long at this. I am glad tomorrow is Friday! I've been tired all week, it seems. At least, I'm sleeping but it seem that isn't enough.

I talked with Roselynn tonight and she was very excited about her job and school starting. I'm glad she is doing this. There is a family situation brewing that has serious potential of chaos but it is a situation we have no real control over and so have decided to let the powers that be deal with it. Not our problem... yet. LOL! If she wants to relate what is going on she can but let's say that our family is not without truck loads of drama.

I truly would like to be able to get up and get loads of things done on Saturday. We will see. My energy just doesn't hold out too well. By Saturday I am so worn out that all I want to do is read with my feet up.

I am headed for bed now. I hope everyone will have a great weekend. I would like it to be a nice one here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.