Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm. . . uh. . . Better?

I don't think so.

The headache is hanging on and I feel really bad. I slept all afternoon when I got home. Got up at 5:30 p.m. and went back to bed about 11:30 p.m and slept all night. I woke at 5 a.m. this morning but stayed in bed and went back to sleep for another two hours. So, I think it is fair to say I am not sleepy. Well, I shouldn't be but maybe just a bit. I think I could sleep if I could lie down and I wish I could lie down.

My night was uneventful because I watched Hulu and played games until I was no more than a mindless lump. My head just hurt so much I couldn't think. I just feel yucky today. Neck is hurting, and that is probably because of the headache. I'm going to get something to drink and maybe some yogurt for lunch to see if that will help. I really would like to lie down again. Mike is coming and I'll let him drive so I don't have to deal with seeing.

I don't want to have to take an Imitrex. I haven't had one in months. Actually, I don't know if it would help. It isn't a migraine kind of headache. It is right in the front of my head and in my neck. That is more like an allergy or bug of some kind. So, I'm taking an allergy pill now and see if that works.

I'll try to pop back in when I'm really better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.