Thursday, August 20, 2009

Achy, Breaky...Something Icky

I came home from work early today. Left at 2 p.m. I've felt bad all day. Achy shoulder, headache, calves hurt, feet hurt. Now a crampy stomach and diarrhea. Actually, I realized this afternoon that I've had a grumbly stomach for a couple of days. I kept thinking I was hungry but eating didn't help and I kept telling myself I wasn't hungry!

So, I've just had some green tea and thought I'd drop a post in here.

I got a subpoena at work today. One of the clients is taking his landlord to court. I hate it when that happens. Thankfully it is the week after I come back from vacation! I was really concerned because I'm going on a trip between the 12th and 19th. When they told me I had a subpoena in my box I thought, "Oh no!" I was relieved to see it said September 23rd.

I'm going to stop here. Got to make a little trip and I think I want to lie down. I shouldn't be tired but I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.