Friday, August 21, 2009

Nite, Nite

I'm going to bed. My stomach is just not happy and ergo, me neither. I went to supper with Mike thinking food was the answer for the headache and tummy ache. I'd have very little to eat all day so seemed a logical idea. On my return, with no relief in sight, I lay on the sofa and watched television for about 2 hours hoping the turmoil would settle down. It hasn't. So, the only thing left is sleep.

I have to get up and get my license plate renewed... expired a month ago. God must have been watching out for me. I've not been stopped or ticketed. Now, if I can slip to the license bureau unnoticed....

Then, need to cut the grass and trim the weeds. Got to buy a weed trimmer for that. So much for saving money this month.

So, till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.