Saturday, August 22, 2009

Much Ado.... That's TO DO

Actually, I do have much to do but it is all outside and it is very cloudy! But the temp is 65 F. degrees! Amazing! It would be a nice day to clean the garage I supposed but I really need a bit of help with that.

Not going to happen in this life.

And I need to cut the grass but first I have to go get a weed trimmer. I can do it all myself and probably will I just don't know what shape I'll be in after I'm done. But I've decided to stop asking anyone to help me. Doesn't do any good anyway.

My house is CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN. I only have to do the dishes and keep things picked up. I still have boxes to go through in the den but have no inclination today to do that. I'm going to get dressed, go to lunch and then, see what I want to do.

You all know I am taking a trip in September. I am going to buy my plane ticket today sometime so my wonderful, sweet, adorable aunt (and uncle) WILL STOP ASKING ME IF I HAVE BOUGHT MY TICKET! I told her yesterday that I'm going to have the whole plane to myself so it doesn't matter when I buy it because no one is going where I am going! She laughed. Yes, it is a secret so don't even ask her! Even Mike doesn't know where I am going yet. He will know before I leave. Kind of nice to have a secret. All will be revealed in good time. Hmmmm, I may wait till return with photos.

I am seriously wanting to go to England in the coming year. I now know I have at least three contacts over there, well four if you count Katey, who has disappeared from blog land all together. One of my Cassandras is in Scotland! So, I am thinking a nice trip to the British Isles would be fun. Now to save the cash and vacation time...

Ok, I've got to get going. I'm hungry need to get dressed to go to the store.





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.