Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Vacant Lot, A Princess, and Grapes of Joy!

I'm really sad to see all my trees go but go they have. Even the hedges at the back that were over grown are cut right to the ground. They will come back up next year I think but they were way beyond my ability to deal with so they had to go. And he did that for no extra charge.

After lunch I went to get Sarah. Her mother and dad took her to a little fair a church was having and when she got tired, I picked her up so they could have time for themselves. I'm so nice! But we had a great time. She is such a funny little thing and just such a joy to watch. There is nothing quite like the sparkling blue eyes of a princess. And did you ever see a princess make dinner for you? They are poetry in motion. And did you know that grapes are pure joy? They are! Just watch.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.