Saturday, August 1, 2009

Trees Coming Down

I hear thuds in the back yard as they cut down the trees. They finally got here a bit late but that's ok. I just want it done.

I had a response to my post on the customer support site about the cross posting issue. Seems they haven't heard anything on that up to now. So I hope they fix it. I hate having to copy this stuff. I could do them in email and post them to blogger at the same time but that's a pain too as I may want to add stuff to the post.

Anyway, I'll see if this cross post and see what happens.

I'll take photos after the tree cutting ceremony. LOL

I'm feeling pretty good today. Except for the shoulder. I'm not falling apart every night now. I think it is just because I'm taking the St. John's Wort. I am only taking it a few times a week. I want to be able to go outside! So, I hope I'm getting better.

I'm going to take another trip I think in September but will have to see how the money goes. These trees were expensive! But he's doing some extra for me. He is really a nice fella. Any of you single girls interested. He is a Christian fella and nice looking. LOL. Thankfully, he doesn't read my blog. He said he is waiting for God to send him the right girl! And I have no daughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.