Friday, July 18, 2008

Vegetatin'

I've spent the entire evening on the sofa in front of the one eyed monster. I haven't heard it called that since my Mama was alive. I watched Dr. Who and Star Gate Atlantis. After that, I don't remember much, some forensic pathologist, a designer, maybe a comedian...not a very good one either.

I have to be up at 8:30 in the morning so I have to hot foot it to bed. Should have done hours ago but moving was just not something I wanted to do. I kept telling myself I had to get up and "do" some things but that didn't work either. I came home tired. My stomach didn't feel good most of the day and my supper wasn't good, at least to me.

Well, tomorrow is another day so we will see.

I think Alice liked the new chapter. See drooled all over my last post. It is quite flattering. Is the darn thing really any good? I trust Alice's opinion so something must be working. Or she is really one bored chick. Nah, I've heard stories. You don't get bored if you're Alice. Way to interesting.

O.k. enough chit chat. You know this is just so I can say I posted today. Duty done. Nite y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.