Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good News for a Change

My daughter-in-law got called in for the temp job this afternoon. It is not an easy job. It is in a factory and she said it is very hot and it is from 4 p.m. until 1 a.m. She is very upset that she won't have as much time with Sarah. I don't like that either. Unfortunately, she has to do this. I am just thankful that they called. I have been so worried I was nearly beside myself. I'm still worried but if she can work to get ahead on the utilities, they might make it until something better comes along.

I believe that your prayers have contributed to this and I appreciate all of you who have kept us in prayers. We are praying for her to get this job with the day care. It would be such a relief on her and so much better for this little tot who loves to spend time with her Mommy. And Becca is trying to finish her schooling so this will put a hindrance in her way.

More good news - my back is better. Still very touchy and I must be very careful how I move or lift something. I can feel it when I do the wrong thing. And it gets very tired and begins to ache all across my lower back. There is a knot over the area where it hurts so I know it is inflamed. But overall, it is a lot better.

I was going to add a gripe here but decided I've had enough negative junk here for a while. I need, for myself it nothing else, to speak some positive things.

It is Thursday in about 30 minutes, so the week is nearly over. I am hoping to get some serious work done tomorrow so I don't get behind again. I've managed to get current at work and I handle that much better. One of the program assistants helped me two weeks ago and that has really put me where I should be.

I hope all of you have a great day. Thanks so much for all the encouragement and concern you have expressed. And thanks again for all the prayers. Truly, I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.