Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Feelings, Whoa, Whoa, Feelings

I'm feeling much better today. Had myself a good old fashioned prayer meeting last night. Don't laugh until you try it. I'm dead serious.

I gotta say, lately the walls have just caved in. Family issues, work issues, money issues, transportation issues, health issues. Anything and everything that could explode has and no end in sight. I have pretty good coping skills and an ability to compartmentalize so that when one area is chaos, I can function in another, at least, for a time. But when everything becomes chaos, there is just no place to go with it. So, I just collapsed in a puddle of misery.

But I woke with very little pain today. Not pain free, just haven't had as much pain today. I am going to bed early tonight because I have to get some real work done tomorrow and I just want to be rested. I have several things to get clear by the end of the week and I think I might be able to do it if I can stay on track.

I've really been worried the last two weeks. I just don't know how long I can continue to work with the pain issues I am having. I have that MRI on Thursday at 4:30 p.m. CDT so anyone who prays, keep me in your prayers. I don't want something to be wrong but I'd rather they find a simple problem to fix than find nothing and force me to have to live with the constant leg pain. I refuse to take pain pills. I certainly can't function on them and that is no way to live. I have no intention on being a zombie. There is too much living to do and to much life to live for me be enslaved to pain killers.

They should be called life slayers. I've seen what they have did to my husband when he had his back surgery. People who fall asleep in their food or in the middle of a conversation aren't living. It took over nearly two years for him to become halfway human again. He can't handle pain at all and became addicted to the pain killers.

So, pray for an easy fix to this problem.

I'm out of here, now. I hope you all have a lovely end to the week and enjoy your weekend when it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.