Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Night Business

The 37th chapter of Hidden in the Mist is posted. I'm kind of at a stand still for the moment. The last two weeks have been difficult and my back problem has left me very tired in the evenings. So. it is a short one, Alice, without much action. But even Samantha has to sleep sometimes.

I promise to start on the next chapter. Things simply must come to a head soon. There are rumblings that have begun. Things will begin to shake, I think but I don't know from which direction destruction will come.

For all those puzzling over this, don't. Hidden is the Mist is a novel I've been working on for a while now (has it been two years online, Alice!!). At least another two off line! Anyway, it has some private readers, most of which have fallen away. But Alice remains faithful. She can fill you in if you like. I haven't opened it to other readers. If you are on my contact list, and interested, I will consider giving you a 30 day invite if you seem to care about reading it. I no longer post it for the public. Alice convinced me it was risky. She seems to think it a best seller. I have no confidence but it is an interesting story... I guess. She keeps coming back so there is something that draws people.

Night Everyone! Back seems to be better tonigh. Mostly. Have moments of pain but not like it last week. Thanks so much for the prayers. Continue to say a prayer for my son and his wife. They really must find jobs soon. A call came today from a temp service by my daughter-in-law was at my house and it was after five. She couldn't get in touch with the girl but will call in the early morning. There is another job she has applied for with the pre-school Sarah starts at in August. It would be the best job she could have. It is around the corner from my work, Sarah will be in a class there, and her hours would match mine. Transportation, job and child care all in one place. So, for those of you who will, keep praying for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.