Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Midnight Approach

The witching hour approaches. I am not going to stay up until then but I wanted to stop and drop a line or two in before hitting the sheets. I am still having that pain in my legs. Most of this night has been spent in a chair with my feet up, watching television. Most of you who have read my blog for a while now, know I don't watch a lot of television. It didn't help. I can't stand pressure on my calves. It hurts.

Arkangel mentioned in the comments that some people are prone to clots. That is true. However, my doctor did a check of my circulation because I complained of this pain before. So, I don't think it is that. I do think it is either part of the fibromyalgia or a pinched nerve. The fact that I can't lie on either side for very long without severe pain in my legs makes me think it is a pinched nerve. On my back, the pain is lessened.

So, I've dilly dallied long enough and it is now nearly midnight. Hope you all have a great remaining week and a wonderful weekend. May cool breezes and sunny days reign in your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.