Monday, July 28, 2008

Back to Work

The results of the MRI are in. Some minor arthritis in my lower back (I already knew this). Some minor bulging of a couple of disc but nothing that appears to be causing a problem. Everything else looks fine.

So, they want me to go to pain management. Which means a shot of a steroid. Waste of time since it is only a patch and not a fix.

They "may" need to refer me to orthopaedics? Ok. What's with the may?

So, what have we learned? Nothing new.
What have we accomplished? Nothing.

Moving on. . . but slowly. . .

I'm looking for input here: A woman takes a walk every afternoon. She walks the same route. But one afternoon, as she passes a house, she sees something. What does she see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.