Saturday, July 19, 2008

Heading for the Week

Saturday night is nearly over. At least, half over. I am headed for bed in a moment. I had a failry productive day. Got some floors swept and dishes washed and clothes washed. Began cleaning out the dinning room. . . again. Every time I do, it gets junked up. My dining room is a former breezeway that was enclosed. It isn't used much in the winter because there is no heat in there and it will freeze you to death. Oh we had a gas heater but gas is so expensive now we took it out. So, once it turns cold, that room is closed off. We eat at a small table in the kitchen and just make do.

My husband is letting his horde overflow to that room. But this week, it is all out of there. I am cleaning out the shed again and putting the crap out there. I love sitting in that room in the mornings because it faces east and on nice mornings, it is just so lovely to sit in front of the window and look out.

I have had a problem off and on with the leg for about two weeks now. When I do any work on my feet, after a while, it begans to bother me. Stairs become nearly impossible, too. Sitting is not as difficult until I've been sitting for hours and then, when I get up, it starts to hurt. When I lie down, the pain is just so difficult to deal with. I can't find a spot that is comfortable and will let me rest. I am hoping they can do that MRI.

I'm off for now. I want to do some writing before I turn in. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, what is left of it. And I hope your week gets off to a wonderful start.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.