Thursday, July 17, 2008

Off to the Landl of Nod

I am off to bed now. I'm really tired tonight and I have once again stayed up too late. But... I finished chapter 36 of Mist. Alice will be thrilled. But I have not given much away here.

Tomorrow is Friday. TTGIF (Truly Thank God It's Friday!)

We have revival this weekend and I want to go! This guy was here several months ago and Becca and I really were enjoying the service and suddenly it was over. We were so aggravated! So when we heard he was coming back for four night, we said we wanted to be there. He has some kind of healing ministry. A lady in our church who has had fibromyalgia very bad says the last time he was there, he laid hands on her and she has not had any troubles since. We had several others say God healed or touched them in some way. He seems to just approach people as he is preaching and ask them if he can pray for them.

Anyway, I hope to be there Saturday and Sunday nights at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.