Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Laugh A Minute

Every weekday, I get an email from the GCFL j(Good Clean Funnies List) with a new joke. Sometimes I have heard it before and sometimes, not. Sometims the joke is funny, sometimes it is not. This one was hysterical to me for some reason.

Captain Can't Swim

I worked in the biology department at Buffalo State College
in New York. The Great Lakes Laboratory, also stationed at
the college, employed a licensed boat captain to man its
research vessel. It was common knowledge that the captain
couldn't swim. When newcomers learned of this, they would
approach him about it.

"Is it true?" one of them asked incredulously. "You, a boat
captain, can't swim?"

"No, I can't," he replied. "Can pilots fly?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.