Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Testing, Testing

I will be getting the MRI tomorrow at 4:30 p.m. CDT.

I have to be there at four to preregister. You know, when the doctor's office was asking me questions to determine if I could even have one, it was scary. They asked if I had any of these metal pieces inside and I answered no to all of them but it was so freaky that late I began to wonder things like, "Did they get all the staples out? Do fillings count as metal? What about a gold crown?"

I'll be asking tomorrow, you can bet!

Not a good day today. My back has flared up again for the last two days for no apparent reason. Well, that's not exactly true. I had some problems this week and some personal things are not good. I don't really want to tell all of it this time. I'm really very tired of it all and it seems as if it won't go away no matter what.

Say a prayer for me. I'm in a bad place at the moment and I really just don't know what I can do to fix it. Nothing, honestly, but I keep trying. And I'm ready to stop.

I'm off for the shower and bed. I'm really very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.