Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Quick Good Morning

I'm about to head out to pick Mike up and head for work. He is supposed to sell plasma today. I have a Landlord's meeting this afternoon. I haven't done one in a year I think! Actually since Oct of 2009 because of the software conversion and assorted problems with work.

Then at 6:30 I have a writer's meeting. By 8:30 I'll be falling down. So, this may be the only post I get today. I hope you all have a really great day and that the sun shines wherever you are. It is shining here but not sure how long. It snowed all day yesterday so I'm grateful, even it is is a freezing cold 8 degrees!

Stay warm!

Oh, at the moment, pain is low! I didn't take a Tylenol last night because I wanted to see if things have calmed down. The shoulder was better and I think putting that cart under my desk for my keyboard has helped.

Ok, more later! Got to dash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.