Sunday, February 6, 2011

Long Days

The days are lengthening but I don't seem to enjoy them any better at the moment. I'm so tired and my back has hurt all weekend. Sarah has been here since Saturday afternoon but I've had long days so I'm really in need of rest.

I was planning on taking her to church tonight and it is the only time she really gets to be with other children in a group setting. They have children's church on Sunday night and she likes it. So, I wanted to take her. I should have taken a nap earlier today but didn't.

Not sure there will be 300 words tonight either. Just got a lot of pain issues and sitting even doing the blog is not a pleasant experience.

I'm off now. Maybe for an hour I can relax and see if I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.