Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cut Off!

I'm a bit annoyed. Only a bit. They have effectively shut us out of all "social networking" sites. I can't get to Multiply while I'm at work. Well, I can't get to the site. I can post via email, as this post proves. I'm unable to go in and read everyone's posts and comments and post from the site. I suppose I could get those emails that give me all the posts and comments but that is a lot of email gumming up the works.

Well, they don't pay me to do that, you know. So, I'm fine with it... just a bit annoyed. Suffering withdrawal all day. It was a nice break in the day to read a few posts and even write some. Tonight it will take forever to go over everything. I have that challenge issued by Doug to contend with, which came out o.k. last night, if a tad boring. He's read it and of course found all these twists and turns I didn't see. He suggested, in jest I assure you, a romantic ghost story with a sappy ending. That dog won't hunt. But he did have some interesting ideas he tossed out. I have not read his attempt but he did write and about the same as I did.

So, since I'm cut off from the outside world I shall slave away here in the mines, working for the MAN. I always wondered what that meant. I've decided it is Monstrous Administrative Nazis. I shall return home in about 30 minutes and see what you have all been up to today. Then, I must start my crochet sweater and write 300 words.

Driven, that's what I am. Driven.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.