Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Sunday Wreck

The whole day pretty much was a wreck. If you have seen the album you know my car was involved in an accident today. I asked Mike to go and get some groceries for me because I was not feeling well. My hands and knees were hurting and I simply didn't think I could walk the concrete floors at Wal-mart. I should not have sent him out. Or at the least, I should not have delayed him. I held him up about 15 minutes.

Anyway, the other driver in the opposite lane turned in front of him and he hit her. My car is far worse than her's. My insurance will pay but I'm going to try and have her's pay. I have GAP insurance as well and I hope it will pay. I need to go find all the paperwork for the car. I know it is here somewhere.

Tomorrow I have to go to the body shop and see if they total the car. Honestly, I hope so because the damage is extensive. I don't see how repairing it will insure it runs right. The frame is shoved into the radiator and that alone concerns me. A new radiator, new side panels, new hood, new front end.

I'm upset because I just spent a fortune on tires less than a year ago. I bought a new battery just before that. I won't recover those items. Another car... I don't know if I can afford a newer car now. Before, well, I don't know.

I am gong to bed I think. I am tired and simply want to lie down. I did remember to eat this afternoon. I hope everyone had a better day than I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.