Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Painful Start

I had to do some neck stretches when I got up. My neck was hurting so bad. I am going to have to call the Dr. R. back to see about some kind of shot. I'm not dealing with it well. Not to mention the sky is so gray.

I am hoping that today will not be another stressful day at work. Yesterday it was terrible. I do have a lunch date today with Loraine. She's one of our local Nano'er's and will be joining our writing group on Thursday night. So that will be a nice diversion.

I did not get the 300 done last night or Sunday. I was in so much pain and so tired I had to go to bed. I was in bed before 11! Had no trouble sleeping unless you count the depressed state of mind I always have when I go to bed. And when I woke up the pain was mainly what I had to deal with.. that and wondering when that independently wealthy thing is going to kick in...

I'm finishing breakfast now and will head out in about 10 minutes. I hope everyone has a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.