Friday, January 22, 2010

Where's My Worm?

Went to bed around 10:30 but couldn't sleep. Got up made a video that may or may not see daylight. Talked about Simon! Talked about work! Both probably NOT what anyone is interested in. At least Simon is fun.

I'm on my way to PT again. Last one this week. This getting up early IS for the birds! I hate it. Bad enough I have to get up and go to work but to add something to that time is just terrible. I'm tired enough when I get home. I will be taking PT next week in my lunch time or break time if I can. Night is my only time to really sit down and relax. Sometimes it is good; sometimes it is bad. But when I am this tired, it is horrible.

Now, I'm off to find the worm. Nasty old thing. Probably in my office hiding in a computer somewhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.