Saturday, January 16, 2010

Political Commentary from the Right!

Ok, I absolutely love Ray Stevens. Always have. My husband and I had recordings of his songs. We would laugh for hours at his stories set to music. There is one in particular that makes fun of Pentecostals... we laughed at that one too.. we're Pentecostal.

This just came across my email. I laughed and laughed, particularly the Pelosi part. But it is a conservative political statement. Having seen parts of the glorious medical plan and the corrupt methods being used to pass it, it is one I share. Unfortunately, anything you have use bribery to get, can't be good or legal.

So, if you are easily offended at political commentary, DON'T LOOK ETHEL! The one that follows his should please both sides. But there are some curse words in it so it will probably offend we religious types!


See, I've covered everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.