Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday's Child

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring.... as all civilized people should be. I'm on my way out to work and it is pouring rain. Finally, a night without a fictional character demanding I listen to what he has to say! After I wrote the last scene it seems he's gone all silent. Probably cleaning up that kitchen..... LOL

I have a new scene started already but will wait for Kat's input. We sort of his a wall... planning next stage. We've got to get to a showdown for these characters if we're to proceed.

Both of us have writer's meetings tonight so I will have a bit of time to think about something other than Simon's demands. I'm guessing the kitchen will keep him busy until Thursday night. By then, we both hope to have woven some sort of coherent thread.

I'm off to work now. Move briefing is my presentation this morning. I AM going to put this on a cd. I figured out a final step in that process a couple of weeks ago and I think I'll work on it again. None of us likes giving the presentation... well, I don't mind but I need a break once in awhile.

Hope you all have a good wet Wednesday. Wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.