Friday, January 29, 2010

The End of the Day

The day is winding down and I'm stopping in to say thank you to everyone for all the notes, emails, the comments, and blogs on my behalf. Thank you for the prayers. I've checked in a few times and each time was greeted by a special contact.

I've had family with me all day. My sister, my aunt & uncle and my granddaughter. I took flowers to the cemetery but it was bitter cold and the day was gray. We didn't linger. I still can't stand the sight of Jerry's name carved into that stone even now. I carried yellow silk roses. Yellow is for remembrance. I remembered that when I was looking for something to take.

It is snowing now, a steady fall of small flakes. It looks soft and lite.

Sarah was here most of the afternoon and entertained all of us to the point of exhaustion. She went home after it started to snow. We now have several inches and it is 19 degrees!

Now, to bed. Thank you all for being with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.