Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Friday

Today is My Friday... It's Thursday and when I get off at 5 today I don't have to go back until Monday. And I'm not feeling well this morning.

I didn't go to the Y last night but stayed home. I watched a couple of shows, one on my living room sofa! Did some surfing at the desk but found my back simply would not stand that. Finally, I went to bed and chatted online with Kat a bit. Then, when I turned out the light, I listened to more of the Graveyard Book. It was a particularly long chapter as it turns out, over an hour! I found myself dozing off with about 15-20 minutes left and not wanting to miss any of it or knock my laptop out of bed, I tuned everything off, put all away and tuned out the light. I lay flat and was asleep almost immediately.

This morning, my back feels a bit better. I'm certain the pain is a result of sitting at my desk so much this week. I'm usually like a jack in the box but not this week. I've not had time for anything but data review and that requires sitting, leaned over your desk and looking from the computer to the paper. Horrendous for your entire back. Since I have back problems at times anyway, it is no wonder I'm having pain.

Today, I'll try to get up more but it isn't promising. Now, must run. I've got to get breakfast along the way. I'm still tired. My aunt and uncle should be here this evening sometime. Pray for good traveling weather for them. It is a long trip and this time of year is not predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.