Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So, I'm Working, Right?

You betcha!

And Simon is sitting behind me chatting away. And incidentally, Cass, I think you are right... British. How'd that happen? And who's going to tell me what colloquialism I need to be using. Jilly? Cass? Wendy?

He's well educated... but his accent is only slight...in his job he has to lose it at times. Maybe why I didn't notice it before.

But he's sitting behind me, telling me his story. I'm going crazy cause I really want to leave work and go somewhere and talk to him. He's very interesting. More interesting than this software crap. I just wish he'd stop until I get home so I can be sure I get it all down on paper. I mean, I may forget some of it! And I do NOT want to listen to it again! The man is quite full of himself.

I've got several complements on the story and I think it is just going right to his head. Haven't talked to Kat about her character. A few weeks ago he was talking her head off, too. Note to self.... ask Kat how she got that under control.

Ok, back to the real job. This is how the chat logs Kat and I have been doing go. Wasn't that fun?

Simon... take a hike for about four hours. Then, we'll talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.