Thursday, January 28, 2010

Home at Last!

I'm home! My aunt and uncle will be here any minute. My boss did not request I come in tomorrow. I went to him and asked that he please not make me to come in tomorrow. He smiled and said "I'm not going to make you!" I was so relieved. The day has gone pretty roughly for all of us. One error after another that is software related and these people are never available for training!

Anyway, I'm off tomorrow. I did say if there was a disaster that simply couldn't be resolved without me he knew how to reach me. I know, I know! But I in fairness, he has been so good to me this past year. Many times when things got bad he sent me home and didn't dock my pay. I can't complain about it. I do think people don't understand what tomorrow is for me. People are just that way. My friend Carolyn seemed to be the only one who really got it. And a few of the other women I work with who recognized how stressed I've been this week.

Anyway, I'm going to be scarce. I'll have my granddaughter all day if I want her. I'm excited about that. She's just such a joy and lifts my spirits when she is around. So that will help.

I'm going off for now. Just want my feet up. I think they just pulled up.

Thank you all for you prayers. Keep me in them this weekend. Seems so silly to be this stressed over a day. But I can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.