Saturday, January 9, 2010

Moving the Ice Cream

I'm getting ready to head out to the office for four hours and I'm not looking forward to either proposition. Once I step outside I'll be looking for every possible way to be in the freezer for as short a time as possible.

Remember when I spruced up the kitchen back in the summer? I moved my food freezer to my den/dining room. In the winter, I don't go back there because there is no heat and well, I don't use the freezer anymore except for overflows and ice cream. I also figure the extreme cold will make it work less. It is usually as cold in there as it is outside. But last night when I came home I realized it again! I'm sorry I moved the ice cream. Of course, I've eaten very little these days.

My friend, Just Cassandra wrote this morning that the term "global warming" had been changed to "climate change" so everything can be blamed on it! I realized that in recent days that IS the term they've been using. It was one of those "oh my goodness" moments.

I did NOT get that memo! So, now, every extreme weather event is "climate change". And it is OUR fault. If they're going to change these things, they need to insure that all involved are informed well in advance and prepared. If they had sent me the notice I would have bought mukluks and parkas! I've bought all the wrong stuff. I thought sure I was going to need an umbrella, fans, a very comfortable lounge chair and tall, icy drinks!

I wonder. Does that mean that Al Gore has to make another movie? Oh no. I'll bring in the ice cream when I get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.