Monday, January 4, 2010

We're Off to see... Oh, Wrong Song

YMCA! It's fun to stay at the . . .Did we really love this song? LOL, I did. Who knew they were gay! Just read that only the cowboy and indian were gay in the original group.



So, I'm going to the Y tonight for a hydrobics class. Basically, water aerobics. Don't know that I'll be able to post when I return. I'll let you know.

Pain is still not good and work was a nightmare. Everyone stayed away for two weeks and descended on us today. We weren't closed, mind you, just limited staff and fewer days. Well, one can only hope tomorrow will be better. If I could just get through the day and not be so tired. I really don't want to go to the Y tonight. I want to lie down.

So, off to get changed and head out. May be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.