Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another Loss

I'm not feeling well today. I'm all right but my heart is heavy with another loss and I can't repair this any more than I can the other. Until this morning I didn't know how to deal with it. Today, I'm tired. I realized this morning I no longer care about certain things. The impact things have on me has shifted. I don't know why or how or if it is permanent. I just know I've changed.

Someone at work told me they knew I was stressed yesterday and I seemed much calmer today. I looked at her and said, "Today I don't really care." She laughed and I said, "Really. I'm tired and I just don't care about anything."

I'll probably be posting about what brought this on. Now is not the time. I am still sorting out my feelings and frustrations. One thing it did for me is make me re-evaluate some of the ideas I had about possibly relocating. It clarified to me who I am, where I belong, and why I ended up where I am. The glaring light of reality cleared that right up. I'd known it before but I had forgot. I won't forget again. I'll come back here and read my posts just so I can keep my path straight.





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.