Saturday, March 28, 2009

Afternoon Ideas

I think I'm going to see a movie. Alone, since I don't actually have anyone to go with me, well, I could go with Mike.

He isn't even up yet but I can see if he wants to go. Maybe I will... movies aren't much fun alone anyway.

I don't have any other plans. Unless it is shop for a laptop. I really want one but don't know why except my original concept was that I'd have a computer to write on when Jerry wanted to be online. And I could take it with us when we went somewhere. This was to be the year things got better for us and we could do some of the things we kept putting off to help our children. Now, I can do all those things if I want. I don't.

So, maybe a laptop is a luxury I don't need. Will I use it? Will I actually write more if I have it with me. I don't know. At the moment, things are difficult and I can't really think much. I do think the antidepressant is helping, although slowly. I'm sleeping more but I learned last night that it and the muscle relaxant should be taken early. Had a terrible time getting up by 9 and took two hours for my head to clear. I could have slept in since I no longer have a life but I really wanted to get up.

I truly would like to start living again. But I don't know how. There are no plans to make, no places to go, no discussions although with him sleeping so much that had virtually dried up. I don't have to cook, clean or wash clothes for anyone but me. I'd just as soon not.

It is raining outside.

A movie it is. Mike and I are going to see the "Knowing" with Nicholas Cage.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.