Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What's Marked in My Bible, #20

Psalms 27:14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Psalms 29:2 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.

Psalms 30:5 & 11
5. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

11. Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;

Psalms 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

Another song:


Psalms 34

1. I Will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
3. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
4. I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.


If I ever get a way to get music to these, I'll let you hear them. They are all quite lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.