Friday, May 8, 2009

What's Marked in My Bible, #15

Job 13:15. Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Job 13: 23. How many are mine iniquities and sins? make me to know my transgression and my sin.

Here is another of those verses that resulted in a wise saying:

Job 19:20. My bone cleaveth to my skin and to my flesh, and I am escaped with the skin of my teeth.

And this always gives me a great sense of excitement:

Job 19:5. For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
26. And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27. Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Wooooweee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.