Sunday, May 3, 2009

What's Marked in My Bible, #7

This first one will amuse those of you of some faiths and offend those of others. I apologize to both... I didn't write it, I just highlighted it in the Book.

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Oh, this was my favorite when I got married. I used to laugh and tell Jerry he was sinning by working that first year.

Deuteronomy 24:5 When a man hath taken a new wife, he shall not go out to war, neither shall he be charged with any business: but he shall be free at home one year, and shall cheer up his wife which he hath taken.


And I think this is for all those who buried the Law.....

Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

For ever is a long time......



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.