Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pray for My Brother-in-Law

My sister Roselynn emailed me today to say Russell, her husband, is in the Gainsville, Florida burn hospital. He is going to need skin graphs. At this point, I don't know exactly how serious this is. She said they are keeping him sedated when they clean the leg.

You may know that cleaning burned skin is torture for the victim. So sedation is a must. Russell is also diabetic and the risk of infection for a burn in general is high. For a diabetic, it is even higher.

Russell is like one of my brothers and we all love him very much. Please keep him in your prayers for a full recovery. He will have to miss quiet a bit of work because of this and they are worried about money.

I'm sure she will post information on her blog as she has time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.