Friday, November 2, 2007

You Heard It Here

We are into the second day of NaNoWriMo and what a start. I typed past midnight so I am already on the second day's word count by 592. Ahead is good, very good. I may need that 592 in a week or so.

If you visit the site today, you will see the first day site visit stats in Chris Baty's blog post and the current global word count at the bottom of the page.

For those who want to read my story opening, well, there is an excerpt for those truly hardy souls whose curiosity is just too great. Shakedown Have I over estimated my abilities? Am I deluded, crazy, misguided? You be the judge. Visit and read the excerpt.

1 comment:

  1. OH, you go girl! I'm behind, but, happy. It's so hard NOT to edit...UGH!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.