Saturday, November 24, 2007

Slow Day

My week off is coming to a close and I am not looking forward to it. My pain levels have plummeted in the last week to the point that I am virtually pain free. So, what does that sound like? Doesn't matter. Back to work Monday. I was taking that day off too but there is really no reason to do that now.

I've been working hard on the NaNoWriMo competition and I am pleased with the progress. I am pusshing to get the required 1667 a day in. It is difficult because I got off track so far that the story is pretty much stalled. Yesterday, I went over that outline I had and went back to fill in the gaps. That got me yesterday's word count. Today is another day. I remember that last year by this time I was ready for it to be over. I am ready today. When things start dragging I do to.

I've done nothing really constructive this week. Just goofed around and wrote. Not much cleaning, a little laundry, some cooking but the house needs a thorough cleaning. I just don't want to spend what little time I have left doing it.

So, I am here, thinking about what I am going to do to progress the plot of the story.

I.... have... no ... idea.

What I am going to do right now is try and get a skirt made for work. I have an old jumper that my sister handed to me to give to someone. We don't wear the same sized clothes but the fabric is in excellent condition and I can get a skirt out of it. So, that is where I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.